FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
mydarkhalf Points: 568 Lv 30
2
rossoneri* Points: 560 Lv 30
3
Xiroki Points: 556 Lv 30
4
stealthyjun Points: 553 Lv 28
5
MafiAleks Points: 553 Lv 30
6
cheongchoonhwa Points: 552 Lv 30
7
Meet35 Points: 551 Lv 11
8
Scissor_567 Points: 508 Lv 30
9
Treet43 Points: 496 Lv 10
10
zyqtwanm Points: 463 Lv 24

Anyone Having Issue Redeeming Dell Rewards on Dell.com? [United States]

  • 13

This has been happening only the past few weeks...

So whenever I hit the next 5 tiers, I opt to claim Dell Rewards $$$, there's no issue with that. The issue is that when I go to Dell.com, and purchase an item using my Dell Rewards $$$, I get it cancelled a day later. I used to be able to purchase the same item with Dell Rewards with no issue. I messaged Dell support multiple times but get the same copy-and-paste answer: "sorry, but your item has been cancelled due to an error" ...ok, that's great, but what IS the error so I can avoid it? I even live chatted with their support and got the same answer....

...Not sure if it's been happening to anyone else lately, but it sure is fustrating knowing that before I had no issue. angry

Replies • 15

Same thing keeps happening to me when I try to order Xbox Live points or even a EA Access subscription card. Order gets cancelled.


My order is stuck on "Confirmed" from almost a month ago but hasn't been canceled. I'm just hoping its on backorder and they ship it soon.


fennersblah said:

Same thing keeps happening to me when I try to order Xbox Live points or even a EA Access subscription card. Order gets cancelled.

YEs! Same thing here! Did you reach out to Dell Customer Service?


Ericjr said:

My order is stuck on "Confirmed" from almost a month ago but hasn't been canceled. I'm just hoping its on backorder and they ship it soon.

damn, hope it works out for you


Ericjr said:

My order is stuck on "Confirmed" from almost a month ago but hasn't been canceled. I'm just hoping its on backorder and they ship it soon.

I'm in a similar situation. Redeemed $60 worth for an Xbox controller. A day later item is out of stock. From what I've read (on reddit), shipping delays are common with Dell.


Hey guys,

I'll elevate this to Dell on the cancelled.  As noted by others, shipping issues are very high right now due to the logistic networks overwhelmed during the pandemic.  


Cartire said:

Hey guys,

I'll elevate this to Dell on the cancelled.  As noted by others, shipping issues are very high right now due to the logistic networks overwhelmed during the pandemic.  

Thanks, I understand the shipping issues due to COVID, but some of us are having issues with digital orders. I contacted Dell each time, but got the same automated message. :|


I got some monies like $10 awhile ago but it never posted .. i was like.. meh.. i gave up.. 

 



Oh awesome. I just noticed the last order got cancelled, but the Dell Rewards didn't get returned to my account??