FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
Pseudo_fighterr Points: 425 Lv 23
2
cubewano Points: 402 Lv 30
3
lucky_me Points: 390 Lv 30
4
av_danilov Points: 360 Lv 30
5
ertxgdzfh00 Points: 355 Lv 30
6
milgridd Points: 350 Lv 21
7
Virtual_K____SP... Points: 340 Lv 30
8
n0humor Points: 332 Lv 30
9
passer-by Points: 332 Lv 30
10
xhmon Points: 332 Lv 30

What pet have you got?

  • 17

What pet have you got?

Voting will end in
Edited
Replies • 14

For the record, I like pets that are happy to see you when you return home. 


EloyOnAW said:

For the record, I like pets that are happy to see you when you return home. 

Isn't that all pets? :)

 

 


My Cat is my Avatar.

Meet Pharoah (spelt wrong I know)... the first time he went to the Vet, the receptionist spelt it wrong, so I just went with it :).

When this photo was taken he was 14...he is now coming up to 16, on Dec 24th.

I got him when he was 6 weeks old, and we've been together ever since, even relocating from NZ to Aus with me.

View my profile for a large really cool photo of him.

 


Lantea said:
EloyOnAW said:

For the record, I like pets that are happy to see you when you return home. 

Isn't that all pets? :)

 

 

Cats and dogs are happy to see you, and other mammals would too I guess (like a horse for example).

 

I don't think that reptiles or non-mammals are happy to see you. Also, I prefer not having my pets in a cage (rats, rabbits, turtles, fish, etc.).

Shiner21 said:

My Cat is my Avatar.

Meet Pharoah (spelt wrong I know)... the first time he went to the Vet, the receptionist spelt it wrong, so I just went with it :).

When this photo was taken he was 14...he is now coming up to 16, on Dec 24th.

I got him when he was 6 weeks old, and we've been together ever since, even relocating from NZ to Aus with me.

View my profile for a large really cool photo of him.

 

Woah, 16 are a lot of years, I never had a pet that outlived Pharaoh.

edited

Yo tengo 5 gatos. Uno un poco gordo, otro peludo, otra bastante flaca y larga, otra con complejo de spiderman, cualquier cosa que ve la intenta trepar y el ultimo simplemente es raro.

Y luego tengo dos conejos, uno con complejo de jardinero y el otro muy gordo con complejo de constructor. 






Suléimano said:

My cat, and she's going to be 21 this january 

 

She'll be an adult almost in every country of the world xDDDD

Rhoo said:

Ho un Lampropeltis Campbellis 

 

So that makes the first snake in this thread