ertxgdzfh00 Points: 355 Lv 30
milgridd Points: 350 Lv 21
Virtual_K____SP... Points: 340 Lv 30
lucky_me Points: 335 Lv 30
n0humor Points: 332 Lv 30
passer-by Points: 332 Lv 30
xhmon Points: 332 Lv 30

Cyberpunk 2077 week events not working?

Was really exited about the events planned but when checking the https://na.alienwarearena.com/page/cyberpunk-2077-cdpr most of the stuff is just not working.

When I click on the " Play for a chance to win a limited edition GeForce RTX 2080 Ti Cyberpunk 2077 Edition GPU." it just takes me to a page saying "Page Not Found"

When I try the "THE WITCHER 3 GAME" it takes me to a page saying " Unfortunately, you are not eligible for this promotion."

Then on the Gleam giveaway you have "Sorry, this promotion is not available in your region"

Even the small Gwent game giveaway has a lvl5+ limitation for items in a F2P game :/

I don't get it why organise a CDPR event around Cyberpunk and Witcher and then not have it work for most of your users?

Really disappointed with Alienware and CDPR for getting people exited only to then send them away because for some arbitrary reasons they are excluded from nearly all the events.

Replies • 10

Got this message today... 

Daily Play Completed!

Looks like you already played for today!
Come back tomorrow for another chance to win a copy of The Witcher 3 Game of the Year edition!

I came back tomorrow?  That was yesterday?  No I'm not in a time machine...  

It showed up yesterday and I already got 5 ARP, so I figure it's a one time thing maybe, and that's why. The wording seems to mention otherwise though... Should not be showing up in blue as if it is an incomplete task if so.

happens to me from time to time, try logging out and back in, if that fails log out and try clearing cache and cookies for the site and login again

You should note they also changed the Gwent from LVL3 to LVL 5 after the promotion started.

It seems silly to limit the sweepstakes/giveaway to the US, Canada, UK, France and Germany.

But it's probably due to laws and regulations which makes it a hassle to do it trule worldwide.

It sucks though, I can't participate either.

Yesterday their "barrel" for the daily "get" item didn't even exist on the page.  It was obvious there was something because of their week long event notice, but their page was apparently broken and now we've lost a day. 
To be honest, I really don't much care about a keg for Gwent which is the last item, but damn they screw those things up way too often! 
I have to wonder how? It's not like they have to rewrite the working code, just mod it with the new graphics, text, etc. 
Otherwise it's like writing a whole new slideshow display script when you get new pictures. It's nuts!  
Sorry, I'm ranting because this is the something like the 3rd time I can remember them doing this kind of error, and I'll bet just like previously, they'll just ignore the complaints.

Game available to residents of the United States, Canada, Germany, France, and United Kingdom only...

That's just wrong. Making a game that includes all kinds of languages, lip-synced to them, all kinds of freedom in character creation, gender, sex, etc. and limiting the Giveaway to 5 countries... that is so... oh wait... that's the same team who said that DLCs should be free then had SOME paid DLCs on the Witcher 3 (yeah, a lot were free, but yeah...)...

Rant... smh... mad cause i can't enter... well yeah, but i am not the only one who can't enter - doesn't seem right...

Wildeyezy said:

Game available to residents of the United States, Canada, Germany, France, and United Kingdom only...

That's just wrong. Making a game that includes all kinds of languages, lip-synced to them, all kinds of freedom in character creation, gender, sex, etc. and limiting the Giveaway to 5 countries... that is so... oh wait... that's the same team who said that DLCs should be free then had SOME paid DLCs on the Witcher 3 (yeah, a lot were free, but yeah...)...

Rant... smh... mad cause i can't enter... well yeah, but i am not the only one who can't enter - doesn't seem right...

Not all countries get the same games.

Wildeyezy said:

Those were expansions, not DLCs.