FORUMS

Top Earners This Week
1
tuputisima Points: 702 Lv 16
2
Born_to_grill Points: 587 Lv 30
3
putamierda17 Points: 585 Lv 30
4
cocoloco2 Points: 579 Lv 30
5
Hofi Points: 578 Lv 30
6
kilrah Points: 572 Lv 30
7
pieta101159 Points: 557 Lv 30
8
A-DIOS Points: 553 Lv 18
9
cena80 Points: 552 Lv 30
10
korner7006 Points: 552 Lv 12

What is a good PS2 game?

  • 8

Recently I've been playing some PS2 games, like Persona 4, Silent Hill 2...

But I've been spending more time playing a hidden gem called Project Eden (have you ever heard about this one?)

And when I was younger, I used to play other hidden gems like Sly Cooper's franchise, Dark Cloud 2.

The point is, I want to discover more of those PS2's hidden gems, so what about we share the ones we like the most? :)

Replies • 15

Other games I like are COD's franchise, Bully, GTA San Andreas xD

edit: but those are not necessarily hidden gems eh

edited

Siren and siren 2 if you liked silent hill, the king's field saga if you like dark souls. silent hill 4, and if you manage to get yourself a konami IIDX turntable and like music games try beatmania IIDX


zazrael said:

Siren and siren 2 if you liked silent hill, the king's field saga if you like dark souls. silent hill 4, and if you manage to get yourself a konami IIDX turntable and like music games try beatmania IIDX

:0 interesting recommendations, ty :)


Oh man, you just opened the box of pandora! A year ago i had some time to tinker with my PS2, so i brought the network expansion board and installed an HDD, i can refer tons of titles for you to play, but i mainly love the GTA Vice City, because of the colours and the radio music :) Feeling the nostalgia thing


hobb7t said:

Oh man, you just opened the box of pandora! A year ago i had some time to tinker with my PS2, so i brought the network expansion board and installed an HDD, i can refer tons of titles for you to play, but i mainly love the GTA Vice City, because of the colours and the radio music :) Feeling the nostalgia thing

ah cool, i'll give it a try :) ty



My 3 best:

1.) Crash bandicoot

2.) Tekken 3

3.) XXX snowboard

 


czRIKOcz said:

My 3 best:

1.) Crash bandicoot

2.) Tekken 3

3.) XXX snowboard

 

All time classics, reminds me of the nights i was enjoying the Crash Nitro <3



You must play Valkyrie Profile Silmeria, Radiata Stories and Dark Chronicle (which is called Dark Cloud 2 in NA)...they're all RPG's so you have to enjoy that genre but all are golden experiences.